Last updated: January 8th, 2020
James Maxwell is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
James Maxwell may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Your Personal Data
Information We Collect
- We may automatically collect technical information each time you visit the site. This includes the type of device you use to access the website, time zone, and operating system.
- We also collect information about your visit, including pages you have viewed, the length of your visit, referral source, and website navigation path. We use Google Analytics to track this data.
Data You Provide Us
- You may provide us with your name and email by filling out a form on this website that subscribes you to our newsletter.
How We Use This Information
Data We Collect
This information is used:
To improve our site and make sure it is being presented in the most effect way across all devices, and to ensure the website is safe and secure.
- To understand the needs of our users, make improvements and provide a better service.
- For administration purposes, including data analysis and troubleshooting, and to monitor the effectiveness of our content.
Data You Have Given Us
- If you have signed up for our newsletter, we add you to our email database so we can periodically send promotional emails and updates.
- Your personal information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties, unless we have your permission or we are required by law to do so.
If you would like to view the data we have on record for you, or would like us to remove your data and stop contacting you please email.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- If you believe any information we have is incorrect, please inform us at the above email address and we will correct it promptly.
How Long Do We Store Your Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.